Important Covid-19 Update
Dear YOGALAB community
On January 31st the WA Governments proof of vaccination requirements will come into effect at the studio. We ask that you take the time to understand the requirements and what that means for you and your YOGALAB community.
What happens on January 31st?
You will be required to show proof of doublevaccination or proof of an acceptable medical exemption to enter the studio. Once sighted you will not need to present it again as we will update your Mindbody profile.
Please be mindful of the additional time required to check in students over the coming weeks, we kindly ask that you create space for our team to attend to these needs as much as possible.
We encourage you to provide your documentation as soon as you have it to help minimise both congestion and delays at reception.
You’re welcome to email your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Information on acceptable forms of proof of vaccination and medical exemption can be found here and on posters around the studio
In accordance with WA Government guidelines, our team will be fully vaccinated
We do sincerely appreciate this is a challenging time for all and ask for your patience and continued support as we implement the new requirements.
Please also take the time to read and adhere to the following guidelines:
- Please ensure your contact details are accurate in your Mindbody profile to support contact tracing, our team is happy to help you with this at reception.
- Reception is open 30 mins prior to class, please arrive as early as possible and move mindfully through the space to avoid congestion in reception.
- Do not move past reception until our team have personally checked you in, we encourage you to also check in via the SafeWA or ServiceWA Apps as this enables quicker contact tracing but it is not a substitute for checking in at the desk.
- It is a requirement to wear a mask upon entering + leaving andmoving around the studio. You may remove your masks only when class begins (with the exception of Yin classes where masks are still required).
- Please maintain a high level of hygiene whilst at the studio and stay home if you are unwell. Our team has the right to refuse entry or ask you to leave if they suspect you are unwell. In these instances, we ask that you respect their decision and leave promptly.
Please do consider that it is not the place of our beautiful YOGALAB team to modify, negotiate or circumvent government mandates. Any issues or questions you have that specifically relate to the legalities of the mandates should be raised with the appropriate legislating body.
We acknowledge and respect the varying points of view in relation to each individual’s health choices and understand and empathise the new requirements are prohibitive for some students. If youre unable to attend the studio from the 31st due to the govt restrictions we’re offering free opened ended suspension until the circumstances change. Please reach out to us so we can assist you with your membership and offer support to keep you connected to your yoga practice and community during this time.
With love as always
the YOGALAB team